Our strength lies in the diversity of our people.
From top to bottom at EA, we focus on fighting bias, discrimination and injustice in all its forms. We are proud of our diverse global player community and want to ensure every player feels represented and respected in the experiences we create. And a huge part of bringing this to life is inclusive hiring, which lets us grow a more inclusive and diverse organization at all levels.
We are EA Frostbite
Frostbite is our technology platform for diverse game franchises, being used by thousands of developers to create experiences such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. To allow our game makers to create fantastic experiences, they need high-quality tools which evolve over the years. This is where Frostbite Quality Assurance comes in.
The Frostbite Quality Designer will report to the project's Development Director and will oversees multiple areas to ensure the software meets our players expectations, which includes the following: setting and aligning on test strategies and goals, monitoring test coverage and evaluating the quality of targeted test items. You will be the organizational expert in software testing, the voice of quality for an assigned feature, area or project. You will work with cutting edge technology and teams of industry experts committed to enhance the user experience.
• You will design and nurture the project testing strategy, always finding new ways to create efficiency.
• You will oversee the test execution, establish the project indicators and metrics, and analyze qualitative implementation.
• You will interpret data and propose improvement plans, including their dependencies throughout the project lifecycle and input into live services.
• You will develop working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams, by creating a higher quality player experience through tasks such as: feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• You will promote existing processes transformation.
• You will help identify technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• You will highlight relevant project insights, supported through clear data, dependencies or risks, by partnering with peers or other domain areas.
• You will mentor analysts and other individual contributors, and promote knowledge sharing across the team.
What is Frostbite QA looking for?
• 4+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development.
• A passion for games with a player first mentality.
• Experience in data-driven product design, quality assurance strategies and process management.
• Experimental mindset; achieve innovation.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g63qw9-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.