EA Vancouver is looking for a Quality Designer II to join an established, experienced team of working on a AAA Sports title in development at EA Vancouver. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help improve quality across both the FIFA franchise, and across Sports business located in Vancouver and Bucharest. You will report to the FIFA QV Development Director.
• You are a mentor for peers, assisting with and growing their knowledge.
• You will build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams that you will use to guide a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• You will identify and implement tech and automation solutions that increase software quality also addressing solutions to problems from senior management.
• Work with us to improve existing testing and issue analysis activities to achieve the agreed upon goals.
• Collaborate and promote best practices across multiple teams.
• Report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
• Promote a 'Player First' approach always and be an advocate for the player in everything we do to help us achieve a high quality experience for our players.
• 7+ years of applicable work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of AAA software/game development, including both and waterfall methodologies.
• Work with medium-to-large scale on-site teams. Work with external partners.
• Experience with CI/CD and bug prevention and containment strategies.
• Compile data points spanning multiple sources into cohesive and consumable summaries for senior team members.
• Defect and Task tracking tool experience (JIRA, DevTrack, TestRail, or Hansoft)
• Perforce or other collaboration tool experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv7q0-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.