Quality Designer - FIFA Mobile (FUEL)
EA Vancouver is looking for a Quality Designer to join our established, experienced team of working on FIFA Mobile in development at EA Vancouver. This is an opportunity to join a veteran team and help guide quality across both the FIFA Mobile franchise, and across Sports business located in Vancouver. You will report directly to the Development Manager, and work with both the development and testing teams.
• You will be a mentoring resource for local and remote QA teams, to help us resolve complex problems and growing their capabilities as testers.
• You will work with senior members of the development, production and design teams to help us create a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• You can propose and bring solutions to problems to coordinate with leadership to implement.
• End-to-end ownership of quality strategy.
• Collaborate and Promote best practices across multiple teams and across multiple studios.
• Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• Report progress and status through email, slack and other forms of communications with appropriate managers and partners.
• Advocate for our teams QV needs and always think 'Player First' to be an advocate for the player in everything we do.
• 3+ years of applicable work experience.
• In-depth knowledge of AAA software/game development, including both agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Experience compiling data points spanning multiple sources into a cohesive, consumable, and concise summary to senior team members.
• Defect and Task tracking tool experience (JIRA, DevTrack, TestRail, and Hansoft)
• Experience working with Game development software.
• Experience in Live service / Content development cycle
• Perforce or other collaboration tools experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv73pn-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.