FIFA - Producer
Quality Designer - EA Sports Mobile (Nightshift)
Quality Designer (1 year contract)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
Join us for a fulfilling career while defining the future of interactive entertainment. This is an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a fun and creative environment.
This QD role is designed for the EA Sports Mobile team. The QD I role will require you to provide oversight of our quality strategies and processes as well as defining best practices for our analyst family in conjunction with our leadership team.
This position is integral to ensure the team is focused on providing the strongest end to end coverage and experience for EA's players, and to help EA deliver on its commitment to putting Players First.
• Develop and build working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams by driving a higher quality player experience through tasks such as feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
• Propose, provide, and drive solutions to problems with minimal supervision from senior leadership/management.
• Reviews and recommends adjustments of own domain plans end-to-end, including their dependencies throughout the project lifecycle as well as input into live services
• Provides input into existing plans, knowledgeable of the quality strategy and collaborates with project team members or stakeholders to drive existing processes transformation
• Support identification of technical solutions and automation opportunities.
• Highlights actionable insights related to own domain, supported through clear data, dependencies or risks by partnering with peers or other domain areas
• Understand current process and workflow – drive improvements and knowledge sharing across the QV teams.
• Effectively report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication with appropriate managers and other stakeholders.
• Works closely with console manufacture reps – communicate design/feature implementation.
• Mentor/coaching analysts and other individual contributors.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development, film, etc.
• Critical thinking
• A passion for games with a player first mentality.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision making.
• Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, continual releases, content deployments, etc.)
Please note that this role will be on the night shift, between 18:00PM and 01:30AM.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.