Who we are
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield and Star Wars: Battlefront franchises, and the innovative Mirror's Edge series.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
The challenge ahead
We are pioneers, pushing boundaries and exploring possibilities. To support this ongoing effort we aim to build the best QV (Quality Verification) team in the business. Now more than ever we are on the lookout for engaged, creative and motivated individuals to join us.
Quality Design Lead
As a Quality Design Lead on the DICE QV team you will assume ownership of a specific game area (like maps or weapons) or a specific deliverable, like Closed Alpha.
Reporting to a QV Development Manager, you will align with Project, Franchise and Studio partners to understand what your development partners need from their QV team, and how you can best co-operate with them to meet these needs.
• Lead: support your QV team members, guide their work and provide quality data to the development team.
• Experiment: develop and test new theories to improve your work, and the work of the DICE QV team
• Audit: use data gathering and analysis tools to ensure QV is as data-driven as we can be
• Mentor: support your team members with guidance on specific skills and general
• Encourage: push for best practice from your development partners
• Present: share the work you and your team are doing with the studio, and EA
• Improve: incorporate tools and data to reduce redundancy - always look to improve
• Forecast: not only focused on now, but on what trends are telling us and what future risks we might encounter
• Experience: you have at least 3 years in a QA management/lead role including multiple shipped AAA titles
• Collaboration: you will build cross-discipline partnerships between Dev and QV
• Determination: you will evolve processes and manage changing priorities to provide high-quality data
• Organisation: you will apply process to ensure you and your team have the structure they need to succeed
If so, please apply online with a combined CV and cover letter (in English) stating ''Why I want to work for DICE!''.
• Tell us about yourself.
• Tell us why you're interested in joining our team at DICE.
• Talk to us honestly about what you feel you can bring to our studio.
This is a permanent, and applications will be selected on an ongoing basis. You will need to live within commuting distance of the DICE office in Stockholm.
DICE is a committed equal opportunities employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkow5-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.