EA SPORTS FC
Building on an incredible 30 year foundation, we're redefining football with EA SPORTS FC - a genre-leading ecosystem of interactive experiences, bringing a global community of football fans closer to The World's Game. Together, we're taking the largest football club in the world to new heights – and this is just the beginning!
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to fans everywhere, we invite you to join us as we pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS FC, and welcome everyone to the club!
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager, you will report to the QA Site Leader and you will manage the quality assurance process within a software development team. You will ensure that the software products and applications meet the highest standards of quality, functionality, and user experience.
What you'll do:
• Manage QA projects by scheduling, planning, executing, tracking bugs, conducting reviews, and generating daily progress reports, ensuring aligned delivery of high-quality results.
• Partner with global QA teams and development teams to ensure aligned efficient work processes and quality deliveries.
• Manage team members, third-party testing resources, and monitor their performance, taking corrective actions to ensure collaboration and performance.
• Contribute to the recruitment process and assists in capacity planning, scheduling, and the management of team members.
• Continuously improve the operational efficiency of the QA team by assessing current QA practices and implementing new improvements to improve the effectiveness.
• Manage risks, communicate status, identify challenges and resolve challenges in a collaborative way.
What you will need to be successful :
• 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance including 3+ years in project management.
• 2+ years of experience in people management.
• Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), QA processes and Test methodologies, including Agile, Risk-Based Testing, and Exploratory Testing, along with associate testing tools and test automation.
• Experience collaborating with diverse, global project teams across multiple countries.
• Proficiency in English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rby3o6-18-207-160-97-42 in your application.