Quality Analyst II (Contractor)
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 12 months.
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Quality Analyst oversees the test coverage strategy to ensure the software meets our players expectations, which includes the following: setting and aligning on test scope and goals, monitoring test coverage and evaluating the quality of targeted test items. You will be the organizational expert in software testing, the voice of quality for an assigned feature, area or project.
• Work with Project Managers and Quality Designers to help determine and achieve the quality verification test strategy.
• Become the Expert for the area being analyzed. Be the central contact person for multiple the assigned area/project.
• Practice an advanced use and manipulation of test tools (or driving the vision/concept for new tools that have been developed/acquired)
• Review database issues and consider the level of severity and publish/respond to issues where required while working closely with the Project Manager.
• Work with peers and senior individual contributors to identify efficiency opportunities and success rate, supported by available data. Look for creative means of tracking data to support further transformation of QV testing practices.
• Be the voice of quality for the product by providing qualitative or design feedback, technical solutions before integration from a player perspective.
• Make use of analytics and telemetry data to create improved test strategies
• Create task breakdown and estimates during the early planning stage of development for owned domain.
• 3+ years of experience with and knowledge of software testing processes, automated testing, testing technique, test case design.
• You're able to share complex technical information to different teams and partners, within and outside of the quality verification team.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle, milestone requirements and QV role at each stage.
• Enjoy working in a distributed environment.
• Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and the ability to come up and communicate quick and creative solutions.
• Knowledge of Console / PC platforms and familiarity with Compliance & Certification requirements.
Our global benefits package is not included for this particular role.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.