Development Manager - QV
Quality Analyst I (Dayshift) - Contractor
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 12 months.
PIN – Quality Analyst
PIN is the central telemetry organization that builds and supports telemetry system for EA. The Quality Analyst will work with the different game and telemetry teams to review, analyze, identify telemetry data quality. The QA will also provide technical insights and expertise to other QA teams to ensure quality test cases and testing. Our mission is to ensure that all the requirements are met while we work with the multitude of groups to make this happen.
• You will work with partners and clients to ensure that requirements are up-to-date and correct
• You will solve issues and concerns raised that are not part of the standard requirements
• You will review quality strategies from different QV teams for telemetry verification
• You will review test plans and test cases for telemetry testing from different QA teams
• You will follow up with QV teams on verification progress and provide reporting
• Provide telemetry verification expertise to QV teams based on telemetry standards and existing records of work-around
• Review automated telemetry testing reports to identify potential data quality issues
• Report on data quality issues centrally for all PIN partners
• Identify new methods to increase telemetry testing efficiency
• Perform queries on data sets to find data quality risks that escaped verification
• Participate in daily'/weekly'/biweekly client'/partner meetings and scrums
• Report into senior members such as QA II & Associate quality designers
• Work with tools and monitors to identify possible data impact issues
• Gauge data impact based on client requirements'/WW standards
• SQL base knowledge, how a database works, how to query a data base
• Experienced with RESTful APIs
• Experienced with software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes
• Ability to perform root-cause analysis in a wide complex system
• Can work with little to no supervision
• Soft skills that help with communication and organization
• Can explain technical concepts to non-technical audience
• Fun individual that likes challenges and enjoys team effort!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.