Software Engineer in Test
Project Manager (Contract) - DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
This is a temporary contract for 12 months with the possibility for extension. We are looking for a Project Manager to handle our Studio wide projects. You will work with multiple team members within the Studio to ensure that all Studio wide project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverable, preparing status reports, and establishing project communication plans and the proper execution. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage, not required. We see that you have more than 6 years of project management experience. You will work together with us within the Studio Operations team reporting to the Head Of Studio Operations.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager
• Communication and collaboration
• Drive and document meetings.
• Maintain an inclusive and diverse environment that encourages creativity and collaboration.
• Create new processes, evaluate existing, and evolve process Studio Wide.
• Encourage and engage people to improve on processes.
• Share and update Studio wide on process changes.
• Determine and establish project scope and goals
• Predict resources needed to reach goals and manage resources
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Use industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Track project costs to meet budget
• Provide project updates on a to several partners about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Monitor progress and make adjustments
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Identify project risks and mitigation plans
• 6 years or more experience in Project Management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8850q-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.