Los Angeles, CA
We Are EA
We are EA. And we make games - how cool is that? In fact, we entertain 300 million players across the planet with the most amazing and immersive interactive entertainment in the industry. We exist to inspire the world to play and through play we believe it unites and builds communities.
We Are People Experience
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our Talent Acquisition team recruits upwards of 5k people a year across the globe and to achieve this feat, we have the backing of an agile and creative Programs and Operations team.
What We Need
We're looking for a Program Manager to join our Global Talent Acquisition Programs and Operations team, who will help bring a creative and consultative approach to some of our most important systems and programs. You will never be satisfied with the status quo, but will always look for ways to improve processes and look for program and operational efficiencies. This PM will be a driver of constant and impactful change, be strategic and inventive, and be excellent at tactical implementation. You will align with partners on solutions, working together to ensure your solutions are valued and adopted. You will report to the Director of TA Programs and Operations.
What You Will Do
• Lead the constant improvement of the recruiter, candidate, and hiring manager experience through new solutions and technology
• Design strategic TA programs and operations, scaling them both locally and globally, driving their implementation and ensuring their adoption
• Manage assigned systems and tools, including vendor management, systems administration, maintenance and updates
• Partner with other teams such as Employment Branding, Legal, Compensation, Mobility, and HRIT team as a TA Expert to influence and ensure an excellent experience for candidates, recruiters, hiring managers, and others
• Identify measurable success metrics and business trends, and communicate them with the right audience
• Work within TA Operations and with TA leadership to ensure adoption of new systems and process changes
• Maintain a understanding of the talent market as it pertains to technology and best practice policies
What We Think Would Be A Great Fit
• Experience managing projects, or similar combination of education and experience
• You will have led project teams, within and outside of your organization
• You understand recruiting processes and best practices
• You have experience with the assessment, integration, and maintenance of tools and systems
• You have worked with multiple Applicant Tracking (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems
• You hold vendor management expertise
• You are proficient in data and metric gathering and analysis
• You will communication in a clear, positive way
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.