Reporting to the Senior Fraud Manager, you will help to develop the creation of an incident-based security program within the Fraud and Player Security team. Maintain reporting for the program and team and help coordinate engineering efforts. We ask that you have a unique combination of security/program management expertise, coupled with investigative and development experience.
• Collaborate with internal partners to represent as central security to support incidents and recommend improvement opportunities.
• Create incident tickets; prioritize, assign and manage progress and take responsibility to complete on time.
• Work with Product and Engineering to manage feature engineering tickets and bug tickets.
• Gather and document requirements, lead internal prioritization discussions, manage ticket progress, and conduct validation in INT and PROD.
• Conduct research and analytics, which may require complex SQL queries, and make data-driven improvement recommendations. Monitor health of main player security metrics, research further for important anomalies detected, and coordinate policy and modeling support.
• Support visualization dashboards and associated data aggregation.
• 2+ years of project management and analytics experience
• Experienced with JIRA, SQL, and MS Products
• Experience with business intelligence and visualization tools like Tableau or others
• You have an eye for detail
• Bachelor's degree in analytics related field or equivalent professional experience.
• Knowledge of account security and gaming industry
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yb25-3-238-98-39-42 in your application.