We are EA and we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The ideal candidate will join the diverse FIFA Competitive Gaming team as Program Manager and be responsible for delivering the strongest possible FIFA competitive gaming ecosystem programs across key global markets. You will join a passionate and tightly integrated team that develops and executes strategies dedicated to exciting our players and maximising engagement. Your collaborative mindset will help build partnerships with other internal EA teams and externally with third-party partners and agencies around the globe.
• Onboarding and managing league partner competitive programs within the Global Series
• Facilitating league operations support of live events
• Liaising with EA marketing teams relative to league activations
• Reporting League partner program metrics
• Managing 3rd party agencies, and other 3rd party applications for Global Series tournament licenses
• Act as the FIFA CG expert to EA local marketing teams, and as local territory expert for FIFA CG on relevant competitor esports and partner league and association activations
• Proactively assessing opportunities for FIFA CG development in Asia – specifically India, Middle East, China
At EA Sydney, we are proud to be working with some of the biggest and most innovative video game franchises and development studios in the world. We help to bring our games to our players via our talented Marketing & Communications, Sales, and Finance teams.
We are a vibrant group of people who love what we do and are passionate about inspiring the world to play. Headquartered in the center of the city, in a beautifully maintained, heritage-listed boutique building, our office space is designed to encourage teamwork, imagination, and creativity. We challenge you to experiment, lead and make an impact on your very first day and every day after.
• Modern office conveniently located next to major transport links
• A games area with consoles so you can get your gaming fix
• Regular events, from weekly sports to quarterly offsite socials
• Opportunity to work in a fast-paced dynamic company and industry
• How to Apply
To apply, please click the apply now button. To learn more about a career with EA, please visithttps://www.ea.com/careers