Gameplay Software Programmer
Directeur (trice) de production '/ Production Director
Franchise Development Director (Production Director)
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As the Franchise Development Director, your main responsibility is to partner with the Executive producer for all development and operational aspects of the game development, including establishing a development framework, reporting, risk management, capacity planning, resource management, and budget.
As an important leadership role that involves a high level of interaction with team members, development partners, studio leadership, and EA executives, the Production Director will report to the game Producer.
• Work with the project leadership team to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables
• Guide the project manager for the team: scope definition, dependencies, resource planning, and cost analysis that creates an achievable project plan, return on investment evaluation.
• Use appropriate processes, techniques, and technologies to promote collaboration between team members.
• Build an engaged group with an understanding of what inspires the individuals and team.
• Promote knowledge sharing, learning, reconciling conflicting goals, sharing resources amongst your team.
• Help the team keep its focus: filter issues based on a clear understanding of the studio goals, and help the team break down complex problems
• Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
• Identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks followed by a coordinated application of resources to minimize and manage risks.
• Establish regular communication with team and partners to provide project status updates
• Partner with the wider company spanning from QA, outsourcing vendors, Frostbite, EA Digital Platform teams
• Ensure the team engagement and health all along with the production
• Handle financial management: financial planning and financial control
• In-depth knowledge of game operations acquired from 8+ years' experience in project management on AAA game franchises or similar software development projects
• Experience managing medium-large teams or development studios within the video game industry
• Rigorous logic, disciplined methods, understanding feelings
• A deep sense of care for the team
• In-depth knowledge of project operations
• Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.