Production Coordinator, EA SPORTS
This is a temporary position with an estimated length of 8 months.
Working within the global Production team at EA Vancouver - The Production Coordinator will work within the marketing asset production process across EA SPORTS NHL and UFC.
These tasks will consist of daily asset workflow tracking: from creative conception through delivery. A creative, solution-oriented approach is a must. Key POC for internal production team.
• Work alongside the internal production team responsible for videos, stills and art across multiple global game franchises.
• Track production schedules across multiple assets
• Chase briefs and deliverables lists where needed
• Daily tracking of asset reviews and deliveries
• Maintain production trackers and asset lists within Airtable
• Attend production meetings with cross functional teams to gather and distill information, track timelines and action feedback
• Manage strong relationships with internal team
• Works closely with Producers, Resource Managers and Post Production Supervisors
• Provide support for Producers including meeting invites, scheduling, travel and expenses.
• Solid knowledge in asset production processes, particularly design.
• Solid understanding of Social campaigns, Paid Media, Email, POS
• Solid understanding of adaptation/localization process
• Support the tools we use on a day-to-day basis: Airtable, Frame.io, Google Drive, Frontify, Asana.
• Maintains a solution-oriented mindset in solving production problems
• Strong Communication Skills (written, oral)
• Experience with supporting a production team, gaming industry experience preferred
• Attention to detail
• Ability to articulate clear feedback (written and verbal) and ask the right questions for context in feedback
• Open & honest proactive approach in communication with the ability to ask difficult questions
• Ability to communicate and drive conversations with people at all levels
• Strong listening skills
• Identify and clarify ambiguous and assumptive feedback
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4y39v-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.