Production Coordinator, EA SPORTS FC, Temp role
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the EA SPORTS FC global production team in EA's Marcom group, the Production Coordinator will support a team of Producers tasked with providing high-quality video & design assets as part of a major global marketing campaign. You will undertake daily tasks such as tracking resources, updating asset tracking software, maintaining EA SPORTS FC asset libraries, and organising meetings designed to keep production on track. You will also be primary contact for us to receive and distribute asks that come from other areas of the business. You will work in Vancouver with the ability to be on a hybrid work model. Please note, this is a 12 month temp role.
Marcom is part of EA's larger marketing group, which exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group guided by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, build creative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up.
• Work with us on the internal EA SPORTS FC production team which is responsible for videos, stills and art for use as part of the EA SPORTS FC Global Marketing Campaign
• Maintain assets in the EA SPORTS FC Asset Library, providing a clear and organised delivery of assets to CFX Partners
• Update production tracking software to support producers in keeping projects on track and to help editors and designers focus on tasks that they are assigned.
• Chase briefs and master asset deliverables where needed
• Book in approval meetings with producers and CFX partners
• Attend production meetings with partners to gather and distil information, track timelines and action feedback to ensure production needs are met
• Provide support for Producers including scheduling, travel and expenses
• Provide regular status updates to CFX partners across multiple production deliverables
• You have 3+ years of experience in production coordination
• You have a background in design (i.e. digital, print, typography, and layout)
• You have knowledge of Paid Media, Social, Email, and POS
• You have experience with adaptation/localization processes
• You understand the internal creative/production approach and external agency model
• You are a project manager with knowledge of the best project management tools
• You have an interest and experience with creative and football!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2p5by-34-232-62-64-42 in your application.