Gameplay Designer - FIFA
Product Manager (Contract'/Temporary Role)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will cultivate the relationships that allow them to discover and capture our business and player needs, translating these into requirements. You will work as part of a small team of passionate information science professionals, including ontologists, taxonomists, content modelers, product and project managers. This role will be primarily focused on Business Analyst activities. You will report to a Product Manager within the Personalization team. The role will be measured by your understanding of the business, player, content, data, and system requirements in EA's ecosystem and your level of engagement with experts to ensure they comprehend and can satisfy the requirements.
• Discover and documents requirements for technical infrastructure products and related services offered throughout EA's ecosystem
• Work with product managers, user experience designers, content strategists, and technical partners to understand and document requirements
• Analyze data and research sources to inform requirements
• Refine the requirements discovery and elaboration processes
• Work with information management professionals such as ontologists, taxonomists, and content modelers
• Provide input to the development of content interaction telemetry
• Manage tracing of requirements to delivered solutions, ensuring requirements are satisfied
• Engage with content operations teams and leaders to provide a comprehensive understanding of workflows and content sourcing is integrated into the requirements
• 7+ years of business analyst or product manager experience
• Degree in business management, information systems, or relevant field preferred.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.