Product Manager, EA Worldwide Customer Experience
We are hiring a Product Manager to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
You will be part of EA's customer experience organization that strives to make EA known for taking care of players and part of a product management team that helps us achieve the outcomes needed to support the broader strategy for our product, Account Management.
You will understand trends in customer experience and in gaming or interactive entertainment. You will be curious and creative and great at business analysis. You will be passionate about helping us solve player's problems and giving them outstanding experiences. You will balance long-term strategy work with daily tasks. You will manage complex working teams across different organizations and will write use cases, requirements and success criteria for development. You will work well with project and technology teams and business clients. You will use tools like Jira, Miro and Hive to engage and create work with other teams.
• Work with the Principal Product Manager to develop feature roadmaps that satisfy our goals
• Analyze data to identify areas of player friction and design new ways to solve players problems
• Understand how product changes affect the player, WWCE, Studios and EA
• Research and test solutions to ensure business impacts are met and operational impacts are understood
• Oversee IT development when experiences dictate a technology solution
• Prioritize features or releases and be the go-to person for any issues or escalations
• Measure and report on the performance of the product, feature or enhancement
• Create product documentation used to communicate across different EA organizations
• Manage relationships ensuring that needs and concerns are considered and addressed
• Report to the Director of Product Management
• Have 2+ years of experience in a relevant Product Management role
• Want to manage products from ideation through development to execution
• Enjoy leading a large group of stakeholders to accomplish goals
• Like to share information, gather data, and influence audiences
• Are an effective meeting facilitator, strong negotiator and great relationship builder
• Thrive working at a rapid pace with constant change
• Want your job to overlap the areas of technology and business