EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. Throughout that history, EA has delivered exciting fighting and combat sports experiences that have delighted millions of players all over the world.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. Our studio in Vancouver is looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
The ideal Producer is someone passionate about making games with a talented team of developers and delivering high quality and deeply engaging experiences to all of our players. A love for UFC and other combat sports is a benefit, not a requirement.
This is a senior role that involves direct ownership of multiple long lead work streams and strategy pieces, reporting to the Executive Producer.
• Establish roadmaps for game experiences and technological advancements, aligning with the broader goals of UFC/Fighting and EA Sports.
• Use insights, research, and analytics to create feature goals to focus on for ideation and to spur creativity across the team.
• Be a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
• Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
• Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones, and sprint deliverables.
• Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
• Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics to align on overall business objectives and key product strategies/goals.
• You will be the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our teams and partners.
• An experienced Producer or Product manager with 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
• A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
• A passion for pioneering, R&D, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
• A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
• An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
• Familiar with multiple types of development concepts (waterfall, scrum, agile).
• Experienced in using data, analytics, and consumer insights to inform planning.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy795p-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.