Producer – EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Advanced Technology Group is part of the EA SPORTS Tech organization, focused on developing cutting edge game features and engine enhancements in close collaboration with game and engine dev teams. You will be part of a cross-functional team tackling a variety of technical challenges beginning from proof of concept to implementation for titles across EA. An essential priority for this group is to partner with the Frostbite team, our Game teams, and our central art team to create meaningful user facing experiences and content workflow improvements. You will work on our strategic, multi-year project in unifying our Create-a-Head tools and experiences while innovating on the created character heads for all EA SPORTS titles.
• Partner with Tech lead and Development Director to guide common vision and agreement for all features and projects.
• Engage with product partners on all game teams with a service-based mentality to collate requirements into a product vision
• Bridge the gap between engineering. design and project management, with a focus on user experience, design and quality.
• Help define our product design, goals and deliverables at any given stage of the Development cycle.
• Create, refining, updating and signing off on Feature briefs.
• UX and design-focused, taking ownership and communicating final vision.
• Present and help to advocate for feature designs internally and to our partner and customer teams.
• Align vision and balance scope and timelines with partner and customer team leadership.
• Work with Production, Art, Design, and Engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
• Be the voice for the end-user, while establishing and adapting to the needs of our partner teams.
• Collaborate with Technical Lead and Development director to help foster an empowered, efficient and happy team with a focus on team health and culture.
• An experienced Producer, Product Design lead, or Design-focused Product Manager with 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
• A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
• A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
• (group meetings, presentations and written documentation).
• Familiar with Scrum and Agile development concepts.
• Experienced in using data and insights to inform design decisions and planning
• Experience in UI/UX and Game Design is a bonus, not a requirement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jpom-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.