Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Producer – SKATE
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
As a Producer, you will guide execution across the development team to build and launch the next Skate. This is an essential role for the team that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership. You will report to the Full Circle General Manager.
• You Provide leadership, and inspiration for our team through personal example, and enthusiasm.
• You will build a partnership with all discipline leaders across the team, our partner teams and leaders across the company.
• You establish trust and credibility with our team leadership through leadership and innovation
• Manage execution from concept to live, accountable for meeting milestone commitments and quality targets
• Help manage the product road map which maps major feature deliverable to milestones
• Work with team members to determine content/tech/feature requirements and desired player experience
• Support team leadership in establishing quality targets, setting product vision, and achieving agreement
• Work with Product Manager to drive project forward, including play tests during development
• Identify production and organizational issues to completion.
• Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
• Ensure the team is trained on the necessary skills, processes, and best practices.
• Balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
• Seek knowledge and apply it to improve our studio.
• 5+ years of production experience on game development projects
• Experience shipping successful games in a producer role
• Understand application market and business models
• Excellent communicator, driver and leader
• Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
• Change management, and conflict resolution skills
• High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2npxy-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.