Producer - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
FIFA is the biggest console game in the world and its development is fueled by multiple passionate teams all working together to create amazing player experiences. We are in the midst of adding a new team into the fray, one that is longer-term oriented and has a prominent R&D component embedded within it.
As part of FIFA, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change. It's going to work in support and evolution of the overall FIFA business and teams and its goal is to provide the technological and experiential capabilities to build the FIFA of tomorrow.
The ideal Product Owner '/ Producer is someone passionate about making games and delivering technology and prototype experiences to help the partner franchise teams create a better game. A love for football and the FIFA series is a benefit, not a requirement.
This is a senior role that involves direct ownership of multiple long lead work streams and strategy pieces, reporting to the Production Director.
• Establish roadmaps for game experiences and technological advancements, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and EA Sports.
• Use insights to create feature goals to focus on ideation and spur creativity across the team.
• Be a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
• Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
• Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
• Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
• Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
• You will be the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our teams and partners.
• An experienced producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
• A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
• A passion for pioneering and R&D, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
• A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
• An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
• Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
• Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.