Producer EA SPORTS FC (Temp Role)
Producer EA SPORTS FC (12 Month Temp Role)
Reporting to the Senior Producer and working within the EA SPORTS FC global production team in EA's Marcom organization. You will work on our team of Producers whose mission is to provide high-quality video & design assets as part of a major global marketing campaign. You will manage campaign assets (key art, social content, trailers), brand design artwork, DOM (email images & video), and community content from briefing and creation through to deployment. You will work in Vancouver with the ability to be on a hybrid work model. This is a temp role lasting 12 months.
Our marketing team at EA exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group guided by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, build creative global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is awesome everywhere we show up!
• Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing
• Organise frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, social, licensee's/licensors, and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest work
• Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines, budgets & milestones.
• Communicate schedules, status, risks, challenges, and solutions throughout the company.
• Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to creative director, ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
• Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
• Manage post-production vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
• Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
• Initiate music licencing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
• Send trailers and other assets to EA's Legal team with proper caveats for review and confirm required disclaimers.
• Sync with EA's localization team to confirm on time delivery of localization projects and assets.
• Provide rapid response to executive & senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, and award shows.
• QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
• Source in-game assets for vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability.
• Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment
• You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings
• You are an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions
• You can distill complex plans down to their path and proper milestones
• You maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content
• You excel in an environment with daily deliverables that must be met
• You have knowledge of EA SPORTS, football, and it's culture
• Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications, and media
• 6+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios
• Willingness to travel for studio meetings and shoots
• Comfortable working with multiple technical tools and workflows, including Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, and Frontify.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wj5x-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.