Producer - Content, EA SPORTS FC (CONTRACT - 14 months)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
As a Producer you will report to the Senior Group Supervising Producer and will be responsible for leading video and design projects for the EA SPORTS FC franchise.
• Partner with the internal Creative and Production teams to guide the creative execution and production of AAA assets for a global sports and gaming audience.
• Read scripts and provide creative and editorial feedback to the creative director ensuring vision is aligned with brand vision, schedule, budget and quality targets.
• Maintain asset trackers and sync with partners to ensure understanding of asset production statuses and timing.
• Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
• Create workback and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties (music groups, localization teams, creative, studio & legal teams etc) updated.
• Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, talent, licensee's/licensors and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
• Initiate music licensing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
• Quality check all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
• Manage post-production vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
• Source in-game assets for vendors including working with our internal Capture team and game producers to understand asset availability.
• Build shoots alongside external production vendors including budgeting, casting, facilities and scheduling, prop list.
• Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
• 5+ Years' experience in Producer roles.
• Strong understanding of pre/post/editorial/design production processes.
• You can take projects from inception to execution.
• You are a resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
• You maintain a total ownership mentality, accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
• Familiar with live-action production.
• Familiar with the design process and computer-generated imagery (CGI).
• Common production tools: Airtable, Frame.io, Frontify, Google Drive.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $119,000 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, and after 3 months of service - extended health/dental/vision coverage and basic life insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk6n0p-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.