HD Commercial Insights Analyst
Player Strategist – Asia
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. The Player Strategist is responsible for the development and understanding of our players and their journeys across Asia. As an expert in using data to glean insights they will play a pivotal role in the player experience across a range of EA products. You will report to the Head of Creative Strategy and Engagement, the Player Strategist will sit at the intersections of community, content, and brand - with a focus on helping to build meaningful connections with our players.
• Help the Asia team become more data driven and act player first in our business and marketing decisions by developing the tools, processes, and frameworks to drive these behaviours
• You will assist in the development of creative briefs and lenses for our Asia Studios titles (in collaboration with the Head of Creative Strategy and the Asia Content lead)
• Help develop more data-driven and player first planning processes for key areas such as franchise strategy, creative strategy, and campaign planning
• Assist the Head of Creative Strategy in communicating player insights to global teams to influence global thinking
• Connect with Asia Studios to provide player insights to help shape product development
• Create frameworks (at an APAC level) to deliver insights in community and player behaviour to the broader marcom team
• Collaborate with APAC insights to help better understand our local players and develop regional player profiles/personas
• Guide the broader engagement team in development of feedback loops with audience groups
• Experience in building insights from different data sources
• Knowhow to Drive Digital Innovation with the express aim of growing our players bases while deepening player engagement.
• Knowledge of audience focused tools such as social listening and understanding of best practice
• Experience working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency
• Ability to interpret, interrogate and provide credible analysis of varying data types
• In-depth knowledge and practical knowledge of social media platforms
• Passion for video games and the entertainment industry
• Curiosity around what's next in gaming and content
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d227o5-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.