Vice President, Environmental Health & Safety
Los Angeles, CA
People Practices Manager
EA is looking for an experienced HR professional to join its People Practices team based in Chatsworth, CA, working with our regional team. You will report into the Sr. Manager, People Practices in the Southwest Region.
The Challenge Ahead: Our People Practices partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, support people managers, champion team effectiveness and engagement, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA.
What the People Practices Manager does at EA:
• Coaching: Partners closely with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve individual and team capabilities to meet current and future business needs;
• Talent Readiness: Supports talent initiatives including talent planning, performance management, career and development in partnership with respective COE partners and HR business partners to attract, retain, and develop key talent;
• Insights & Analytics: Leverages HR technology and business intelligence to provide data-driven insights that enable sound business outcomes. Educates management on workforce analysis, headcount planning and related HR metrics to assess and influence / drive business decisions;
• Collaboration: Builds relationships and collaborate with internal partners, including business leaders, People Experience business partners and COE partners, to deliver simple and effective programs and practices for the business/region; develops creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs;
• Project Leadership: Key driver for talent initiatives and programs across multiple client groups and regions including engagement, talent management and focal programs; develops creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program related needs;
• Change Management: Supports the organization’s ability to change by developing the capacity and readiness for change and facilitating change initiatives for client group(s) including coaching management on planning and communications and ensuring change acceptance;
• Rewards Management: Facilitates creative approaches to employee recognition and rewards that attracts and retains talent of a diverse workforce and reflects EA’s philosophy and growth plans. Supports the successful implementation of performance and compensation life-cycle across all assigned client group(s)/regions;
• Cultural Steward: Works with managers, employees and COEs to develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair and equitable workplace;
The next great People Practices Manager at EA also needs to have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field combined with a minimum of ten year’s progressive experience as an HR business partner;
• Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business;
• A business partner, who is equally a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices, as well as, an astute business member who employs solutions that affect the current and future performance of the business;
• Subject matter expertise, with demonstrated experience in coaching and development, change management, and overall talent management;
• Strong change management skills - comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments;
• Outstanding project leadership and delivery experience; overseeing region-wide, high impact talent programs across the business;
• Good understanding of local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices;
• Has a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage;
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.