People Practices Lead (COO-DTS)
EA is looking for an HR professional to join our People Practices team. You will report to the US West Director of People Practices as a Practices Lead.
The Challenge Ahead: Our People Practice Leads are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways.
What the People Practices Lead does at EA
You'll connect with employees and coach people managers. You'll support team effectiveness and engagement projects while being a cultural manager for EA. You'll collaborate, manage projects, lead with data, facilitate talent and reward discussions and communicate change.
Our People Practices Lead at EA also needs to have the following
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 6 years progressive experience as an HR partner or generalist
• Experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business by offering appropriate solutions
• Experience as a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices
• Subject matter expertise, with demonstrated experience in leadership coaching, leadership development,and overall talent management
• People Relations Experience
• Change management skills
• Project leadership and program delivery experience (e.g. - focal review, engagement, talent planning)
• Experience with local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices
• Passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage
At EA its about the People. Come see the difference you can make!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj97we-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.