Recruiting Coordinator, China People Team
The People Practice Partner is a strategic partner to the line by promoting corporate HR strategy into daily work and providing professional HR guidance to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
• Work with leaders to develop HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic plans.
• Promote the deployment for our changes and development
• Review data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
• Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
• Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
• Partner with global HR team to support business initiatives
• Partner with managers to develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
• Bachelor or Master's Degree in a relevant field plus 5 year working experience in HR department, with at least 3 year in HRBP type of role
• Partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
• Business and HR knowledge, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
• Coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
• Fluent in English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2my1-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.