Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
The Challenge Ahead: Our People Practices Partners are passionate about delivering simple and awesome people experiences while delivering programs and support in meaningful and efficient ways. You will connect with employees, partner with people managers, support team effectiveness and engagement programs, planning and delivering people programs and being a cultural steward for EA. You will report to the Sr.Manager, People Practices.
What the People Practices Manager does at EA:
• Coaching: Partners with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to enhance manager effectiveness and improve workforce capabilities to meet our needs;
• Collaboration: Builds relationships and works with internal partners, including business leaders, People Experience Business Partners and COE partners, to achieve impactful programs and people practices for the business/region; develop creative and enhanced solutions for complex project related needs;
• Talent Readiness: Support talent programs including talent planning, performance management, career and development in partnership with COE partners and HR business partners to grow talent;
• Insights & Analytics: Uses HR technology and business intelligence to provide data-driven insights that promote sound outcomes. Educate management on workforce analysis, headcount planning and related HR metrics to assess and influence / drive decisions;
• Business Acumen: You understand your client and market business models/cycles, priorities and cultural nuances as an input into operational execution;
• Project Leadership:You will promote talent initiatives and programs across multiple client groups and regions including engagement, talent management and focal programs; develop creative and enhanced solutions for complex project related needs;
• Change Management: Supports the organization's ability to change by developing the capacity and readiness for change and facilitating change programs for client group(s) including coaching management on planning and communications and ensuring change acceptance;
• Rewards Management: You will help us organize creative approaches to employee recognition and rewards that attracts and retains talent of a diverse workforce and reflects EA's philosophy and growth plans. Support the successful implementation of performance and compensation life-cycle across all assigned client group(s)/regions;
• Cultural Steward: Works with managers, employees and Center of Excellence teams to develop overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun and fair workplace;
The next great People Practices Manager at EA also needs to have the following
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with 10 years progressive experience as an HR business partner;
• You have experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business;
• You're a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices, as well as, an astute business member who employs solutions that affect our performance;
• Expertise with demonstrated experience in coaching, change management, and overall talent management;
• Change management skills -You can walk teams through transformantion, set clear objectices and build commitments;
• Outstanding project leadership and delivery experience; oversee region-wide, high impact talent programs across the business;
• Experience with local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices;
• You have a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage;
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p2vj-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.