Reporting & Analytics Analyst
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
• Partners closely with employees and managers to provide candid, unbiased coaching and counsel to improve individual and team capabilities and enhance manager effectiveness to meet current and future business needs.
• Builds effective relationships and collaborates with internal partners, including business leaders, HR business partners, and COE partners, to deliver simple and effective programs and people practices for the business/region; develops creative and enhanced solutions for complex project or program
• Leverages HR technology and business intelligence tools to provide data-driven insights management on workforce analysis, headcount planning, and related HR metrics that enable management to make the right business decisions.
• Proactively understands client and market business models/cycles, priorities, and cultural nuances as input into effective execution of key practices and programs.
• Facilitates talent programs including engagement, performance, talent planning, and focal planning across clients and regions; participates in delivering creative and enhanced solutions for a complex project or program related needs.
• Supports the organization's ability to change by developing the capacity and readiness for change and facilitating change initiatives for client group(s) including coaching management on planning and communications and ensuring change acceptance.
• Facilitates creative approaches to employee recognition and rewards that attract and retain the talent of a diverse workforce and reflects EA's philosophy and growth plans. Supports the successful implementation of performance and compensation lifecycle across all assigned client group(s)/regions.
• Works with managers, employees, and COE's to develop an overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun, fair, and equitable workplace.
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field combined with five to eight years of progressive success as an HR partner.
• Proven experience managing and implementing complex HR programs and/or initiatives across the business/regions.
• Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support the business.
• Experience as a business partner, who is equally a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices, as well as an astute business member who employs solutions that affect the current and future performance of the business.
• Proven subject matter expertise, with demonstrated experience in coaching and development, change management, and overall talent management.
• Strong change management skills - comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities, and execute on commitments.
• Strong project management and delivery experience; facilitating high impact talent programs across the business.
• Good understanding of local employment law combined with the ability to gain a high-level understanding of regional employment customs and practices.
• A passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation, and helping culture be a competitive advantage.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22w55-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.