People Operations Coordinator
People Operations is a global team responsible for providing operational support to our diverse workforce. The People Operations Coordinator's role is varied, with a mix of data entry, responding to inquiries, auditing data, collecting digital paperwork, plus day-to-day delivery of an exceptional service to our employees.
• Data collection and entry/transaction processing in Workday
• Audit data within Workday as per audit schedule
• Collect/process new hire paperwork
• Collect and verify right to work documentation
• Create digital employee files
• Scan/copy documents as needed
• Complete phone and email requests for employment verifications
• Create and distribute Stock Grant approval letters
• Manage high-volume of Workday transactions
• Support Payroll processes for starters and leavers
• Support compliance requirements
• Various HR-related administrative tasks to support the People Operations team as required
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
• 2-3 years of Workday operations
• Experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
• Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Highly organized with ability to prioritize workload
• Understands and exhibits ''customer-first'' thinking and design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to creatively solve problems
• High attention to details and documentation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Effective time management skills and the ability to work to regular fixed deadlines
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.