Title : People Operation Team Lead
Reporting to : Sagar Thirunnavelu
People Management : Yes
Team Size : 6 - 9
About People Services:
You will be joining the Shared Services organization, the team responsible for managing high-volume people transactions, ensuring data integrity of Workday and responding to employee inquiries from EA's 12K+ global employee base. Some examples included in the team's scope include new hire process, mergers & acquisitions systems support, job change transactions, people movements including international transfers, MEGA, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Audit requests, RIFs, voluntary employee terminations, and HR reporting.
The People Operations Team Lead will be accountable for the performance and service of the HR Shared Service O rganization. This role will be responsible for Team Management, Performance Management, designing and maintaining methods for supporting the organization's growth. Assessing and redesigning more efficient ways of tackling shared services support for EA's 12K+ global employees. Lead the team through a period of change, evolving the service to enable HR Operations to deliver a high quality centralized transactional service to the business. Drive a culture of process improvement, a tight focus on data integrity and an excellent service to the employees.
Focus areas include:
• Manage a 6 to 9 Members PE Team Coordinators to ensure the team meets its objectives.
• Work closely with Staffing, Onboarding and Global COE teams and ensure timely creation of employee ID's
• Customer liaison and support, working through the team to ensure effective processing activity on all aspects of the ''employee life cycle'' from recruitment to post employment - immediate and responsive.
• Supervise and ensure that the team analyzes the different employee transactions and enter the data accurately in Workday system as per the business policies and procedures
• Plan resource needs and manage workload distribution, allocation of tasks
• Support Process Transitions from various teams
• Ensure Service Now tickets are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
• Supervise the team, manage performance, and hold individuals to account
• Deliver a quality and professional service to all customers.
• Monitor and evaluate the performance levels within the team with a view to identifying ways of improving performance levels.
• Provide a role model for team members and coach and develop individuals to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
• Instigate, lead on, and participate in team activities (team meetings, training etc)
• Identify training needs for the team and self to ensure continuous professional development
• Develop and monitor documentation to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery.
• Ensure processes are effective and continue to be improved (working with other teams in PE to ensure standardization of approach)
• Monitor escalation of queries to improve front line service and support. Deal effectively with customer complaints and service-related issues, liaising with employees where appropriate.
• Manage the Stakeholder relationship
• Be involved in any cross functional or PE projects as necessary
• Ensure effective controls are in place to meet SOX requirements or other auditable processes as required
• Support Mergers & Acquisitions.
• Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or Operations preferred
• 3-5 years of Team Management Experience
• Experience with operating HCMs (Workday preferred)
• Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Workday, Gr8, SuccessFactors. Attention to detail.
• Organizational skills. Prioritization. HR practices.
• Understands and exhibits ''customer-first'' thinking and design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with or training in process improvement methodologies
• Proven ability to creatively solve problems
• High attention to details and documentation
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like Global fitness program, Sodexo (Food Coupons), Parental Insurance & Medical, Accident & life insurance and since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.
Don't Just Play It – Create It!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28v4m-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.