Associate Quality Designer
You will be an essential contributor to our efforts driving our products to defined quality targets in collaboration with the Quality Verification & Development teams. Your role will improve the existing test methodology identifying new capabilities for us. As an Associate Quality Designer you will be an important part of driving quality in our products. The work you do will improve the quality process and capabilities of the entire group. You will report to the Development Director assigned to your feature area.
• Deliver technical, quantitative and qualitative feedback on assigned features to the development team, be the voice of quality for the project.
• Build pre-integration build verification and reporting processes, along with content testing strategies using development tools.
• Use different testing methodologies on appropriate features/tools, while also analyzing feature sets to find opportunities for automation.
• Use telemetry to enhance test requirements and plans.
• Create or use existing tools to improve QA efficiency, quantifies efforts.
• Test case creation from design documentation or feature expertise.
• Develop relationships with development teams and implement a development QA support strategy during development.
• Understand concepts of defect prevention and defect containment.
• Experienced with Grey/White box testing in development environments.
• Understand the value of automated testing and know how to approach usage.
• Familiar with common automation tool sets, EA proprietary tools.
• Collect and transcribe quantitative data in forming risk assessments, generating solutions and raise to applicable partners.
• Analyze personal and team process for innovation opportunities, and raise potential improvements.
• Observational skills, analytical, and focused on detail.
• Experienced with defect and test plan tracking software.
• Translate project metrics into data-driven decisions and strategies.
• Identify efficiencies in existing process to evolve action.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $54,900 - $84,750 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj45b1-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.