Next-Gen Talent Recruiter (Contractor)
EA's Next-Gen Talent (NGT) team hires interns and University graduates across EA's teams and studios. We're looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic NGT Recruiter to join our team and guide our efforts in intern and University grad full-time recruitment. You will understand recruitment requirements, maintain an inclusive candidate pipeline, and provide a top-notch experience for candidates and hiring partners. You will report to the Next-Gen Talent Manager and serve as a primary advisor in driving EA's Next-Gen technical recruitment. If you're ready for an exciting challenge with this team, we'd love to hear from you!
What a Next-Gen Talent Recruiter does at EA:
• Full-cycle recruitment (application review, candidate screen, interview coordination, offer creation, and closing of candidates) for technical teams across the US and Canada
• Plan and execute strategies & programs that optimize inclusive employee experience for early career talent
• Deliver strategies & programs in partnership with a variety of stakeholders (both internal & external) to ensure all aspects of the NGT program are supported and delivered to the highest standards
• Use insights, market trends, competitive intelligence, and best practices to help evolve intern & new grad programs for optimal effectiveness and inclusivity.
• Be the expert for hiring managers providing guidance on recruitment and interview practices, candidate sharing, and assessment of candidates
• Regular report outs on recruitment strategies and progress to hiring partners and technical leader
• Be the point of contact and mentor for prospective candidates and current interns/University grads
• Provide memorable and unique experiences to our cohorts of intern/co-op and University grads
• Introduce new creative ideas to the team to encourage future growth
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience as a recruiter
• Foundation of best practices regarding tracking, communication, and reporting of hiring efforts
• Background in recruitment and/or solid understanding of university recruiting
• Experience serving as a recruitment advisor and partner to hiring teams
• You have a true passion for inclusivity
• Direct experience working in the high-technology software or entertainment industry is desirable
• You enjoy developing global relationships both inside and outside the organization
• Consultative, influential, and collaborative with all levels of team members in the organization
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1p4zv-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.