We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
As the AsiaCo Mobile Market Analytics Manager you will be an essential member of the APAC Commercial Mobile team, focused on the enhancement of EA's mobile commercial activities, driving increased users and revenues across all the APAC regions (Asia, India, Middle East & Africa). You will report directly to the Asia analytics team and our mission is to provide market centric insights that strengthen EA's mobile market strategy in the Asia region, partnering with EA studios and global partners for best practice sharing and insight optimization.
WHY AM I HERE?
• Establish AsiaCo Mobile Game Performance analytics reporting across each country and title
• We will provide consolidated tracking capabilities for all Test and learn/growth projects across the region
• Support AsiaCo & Global Demand planning teams for long range planning and scenario planning
• Work with different mobile studios to form and understanding of our market's diversity, unique player dichotomy along with any other nuances which are meaningful for strategic growth.
1. Market Insights
• Macro economy and demographics
• Consumer and technology infrastructure and trends
• Competitive landscape
2. Product Strategy
• IP and genre resonance
• Opportunity sizing
• Identifying localization impact and opportunities
• Benchmark analysis for demand forecasting accuracy improvement
3. Live Operations market analysis
• Test and learn/growth hacking tracking and analysis
• Game Performance analytics per country
• Pricing analysis and ongoing optimization
• Contribute to the Demand planning process– day/week/month
4. Data discovery/reporting solutions
• You will manage ETL's for market data relevant to strategic planning, trend analysis.
• Data mining and development of data to business Symantec layer
• Regulatory BAU reporting, ad-hoc requests and working with our teams
• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related Business management fields.
• have minimum of 5 years experience in data insights
• Must be passionate about the entertainment industry and be passionate and familiar with gaming
• Excellent SQL skills (R, Python additional languages)
• Experience with a data visualization application such as Tableau.
• Experience working with API, ETL and managing data pipelines.
• Comfortable working with deadlines and experience with project management
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.