Mobile Culture Coordinator
EA Mobile - Culture Coordinator (
Role Overview: The EA Mobile team has a unique opportunity for you to help build the internal culture across the mobile organization. This role within the broader Workplace Experience team will be focused on creating and implementing compelling events and culture programs to unify our global mobile organization and foster inclusive communities. The EA Mobile Culture Coordinator will report into the Workplace Experience Site Lead in our Toronto office.
You'll most often:
• Help plan, coordinating, and running quarterly employee engagement activities for up to 1700 EA Mobile employees around the globe. Focusing on fun, engaging, and collaborative activities/programs that help retain and attract mobile talent by having a fun workplace that creates a sense of belonging and purpose.
• Help us create interest-based guilds (Project Managers, Artists)
• Support overall EA Mobile culture visibility by providing monthly culture report
• Take on ownership of grassroots engagement and culture by creating and supporting a process to find employee areas of interest, and organically guided groups/activities (Book/Movie Clubs, Knitting, Magic the Gathering ).
• Help us create event and engagement budgets
• Vet and manage all venues and services needed for events, virtual or otherwise.
• Create schedules for cultural events, programs and activities
• Oversee and maintain any culture programs and platforms
• Help us create and organize EA Mobile Culture Advisory Board
• Evaluate event feedback and use that to create added value to the mobile organization. Communicate updates, concerns, and details for all events
• Administer EA Mobile Rewards Program
• Other responsibilities as needed
You'll be a great fit for this role if your experience has:
• 2+ years of relevant events & culture experience
• BA/BFA or equivalent
• Proficiency in Window OS, Google Suite, Excel
• Budget management experience
• Great problem solver
• Excellent communication skills and experience with internal communications
Even better if you have:
• Experience and passion for social/mobile gaming
• Design/Creative Experience creating assets for events and culture projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnm65m-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.