Media Content Manager (12-month contract)
Please note that this role is a 12 month contract position.
As a Commercial Asset Manager, you will deliver consumer-facing packaging, digital at retail and display assets to support EA's local territory marketing campaigns. You will deliver global advertising materials for international partners. The team manages campaign coordination, adaptation, and localization for assets which are deployed for use across all consumer-facing touch-points.
You will support international advertising campaigns to ensure creative concepts are communicated, track central asset deliverables ensuring territory needs are met, gathering opt-ins, producing custom assets, localise and deliver across EA's full portfolio of titles. You will support across all titles in the EA plan.
What a Media Content Manager does at EA:
Adaptation Production Management: offering and managing localization production for local territories and media teams. Compile all International asset needs to ensure global schedules are developed. For requests outside of US masters, develop custom production of advertising assets.
Relationship Management: be a core contact point between asset end-users and core content creators to improve communication. Contact for EU territory for advertising updates on asset delivery and changes to requirements.
Process and Systems: Develop process between creatives and partners to increase efficiency, set technical standards, develop core communication and reduce cost. Ensure systems are maintained to ensure consistent data for planning and driving schedules.
1st Party: Develop understanding of 1st party agreements, legal requirements, approval submissions, communication of local restrictions. Communicate any 1st party challenges as a prior task to avoid any lengthy delays in approvals at the back end.
One Team Environment: Daily meetings to ensure work is on track, any barriers to success can be communicated to the wider team.
• Manage overall Lead and Localisation strategy.
• Manage allocated Product Assets from kick off brief, to approvals and print hand off.
• Organise production kick-off meetings with your partners and agency team.
• Partner with Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo Publishing Operations teams.
• Data Integrity - Setting up and maintaining product status in the master tracker, Kanban board, Airtable, Operational Status meetings.
• Experience delivering packaging and digital assets.
• Competent in using the following software applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Airtable, Workfront.
You will need:
• Experience with localisation of marketing assets
• Project Management experience in independent but collaborative environment
• International experience, or working with international clients
• Experience managing and driving maximised output from within, or with, an agency team
• Fluency in English, other languages beneficial
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d87556-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.