Project Manager, Marketing Operations (Contract)
Project Manager, Marketing Operations (12-Month Contract)
We are currently seeking a Project Manager. At EA, the Project Managers will help lead flight control for getting upstream work tracked and under control for Brand Management. This role will report into the VP of Marketing Operation and dot line / act as the right hand to the SVP Brand- Games.
Experience And Skills Preferred
• Ability to maintain focus under pressure, be thorough, and keep a positive attitude. Ability to understand the outcome, not just the process.
• Extremely high standards for work and behavior; accountable, reliable, and dependable. Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to break down complex information.
• Proficient in timeline creation, and risk management.
• Experience managing medium-to-large scale projects with various disciplines and stakeholders, including cross functional teams. Be comfortable managing and influencing director-level personnel.
• Ability to drive multiple projects and streams of work concurrently while meeting deadlines and maintaining proper documentation and reporting. Ie.. meeting notes.
• Able to establish leadership on projects with internal stakeholders. Easily recognized as the person who can answer questions on everyday activities. Gains trust to build productive and constructive relationships.
• Ability to work independently to tackle problems and direct to solutions. Be highly adaptable, able to anticipate issues and needs before they arise and take the necessary steps to alleviate and/or mitigate.
• Leverage project management tools to manage day-to-day operations, automate tasks, ensure quality, and promote process efficiencies.
• Knowledge and experience with Google Slides and Airtable a must.
• Ability to create Executive Level presentations.
Day-to-Day Core Competencies
Project Integration Management
• Keen understanding of integrating cross functional teams across a project.
• Responsible for project communications and process adherence across cross functional teams.
Project Schedule Management
• Develop and manage project timelines
Project Risk Management
• Manage and communicate risk management on a daily basis.
• Define, manage, and mitigate risks, including taking a proactive, approach to solve issues before they arise or manage as they come up.
Project Communication Management
• Ensure involvement of the appropriate teams during each project phase.
• Drive open and honest communications across all teams
• 6+ years of project management experience within an agency or client environment.
• Solid track record of successfully leading projects from initiation to completion on time