Marketing Copy Production Writer (Contract)
Copywriter (12-month Contract)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Marketing Copy Production team is looking for a writer to join a small, tactical group focused on producing high-volume, high-quality copy for a variety of EA's best franchises including The Sims, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and many, many more. We strive to blend insights with storytelling and technology to push the boundaries of marketing.
This is a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, so it's important to be a quick learner who isn't afraid to ask questions, while focusing on detail-oriented output. You'll have an opportunity to work with a variety of partner teams on everything from emails to in-game assets – and there's nothing quite like the feeling of seeing your words on an Xbox or PlayStation screen and knowing millions of players will too.
What we're looking for:
• 2+ years experience as a marketing copywriter with plenty of examples of short-form copy (emails, ad banners, web copy, etc.)
• The ability to help drive end-to-end campaign concepts and executions, across the EA and first-party marketing ecosystem
• Partner with design teams to help uphold our visual look, feel and messaging across various brand and product level campaigns under the guidance of EA GAMES' creative and senior leadership
• A passion for the melding of creativity and technology to help make our team's production process increasingly agile, efficient, and partner-friendly
• Focused and high organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks within tight deadlines
• A deep sense of curiosity and willingness to ask questions, build relationships, and work closely with a variety of teams and partners throughout the marketing organization and beyond
• Conceptual thinker with a strong strategic mindset
• Experience working on brand and product campaigns from vision to completion, driving the work end to end
• Entertainment industry and/or video game experience a huge plus
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx34y1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.