Campaign Lead - FIFA Brand
Guildford, United Kingdom
Marketing Asset Library Coordinator (Contract until March 2022)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are embarking on an exciting Marketing Content Consolidation project to identify, standardise and consolidate all our marketing assets to one single location. We are looking for a Marketing Content Librarian to join us, and to play an essential part of this crucial, global project team until March 2022.
You will be someone who relishes challenges, enjoys communicating with partners across multiple territories, and working with all areas of the business. You will analyse problems and reach solutions with guidance. This role would suit someone with some marketing knowledge and awareness, who wants to develop their understanding of a creative marketing function in a global business.
The primary focus of this project is to:
• Support content creator teams to catalogue assets in a central location
• Input and own the list of assets being created
• Standardise and align content process
What you will do as a Marketing Content Librarian at EA:
• Maintain and own the list of marketing content being produced in a central location.
• Collate and catalogue marketing content from content creators and producers by game.
• Facilitate upload of content with prescribed metadata to a central location.
• Input into tagging needs for content cataloguing.
• Validate and QA content being catalogued.
• Support content creators and producers to update existing or new content to designated locations for distribution.
• Work with Marketing Content Operations and Innovation to help maintain standard content including updated files or amend metadata.
• Collaborate and work as part of a Content Librarian team.
• Act as the point of contact for where final content lives (for internal requests e.g. partner teams, Intern fairs, Town Halls, etc).
• Manage internal (and external) account requests, create external accounts in tools where needed.
• Perform various support responsibilities for the Marketing Content Consolidation Project as needed.
The next great EA Asset Librarian also needs:
• 1+ years experience with marketing content (assets).
• Demonstrated ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritise work flow.
• Awareness of creative tools such as CS6 creative suite a plus.
• An understanding of marketing and digital content asset libraries would be advantageous.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.