Marketing Artist (12-month contract)
Electronic Arts' Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leader in delivering high-quality, engaging games on iOS and Android. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for our live mobile games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed No Limits, and many more.
As a Marketing Artist, you'll be working within our highly regarded Creative Services team, assisting in the creation of a number of assets for our multiple mobile games. You will collaborate with the wider business leads, marketing and game teams to ensure the advertising is on-brand and meets our overall advertising strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of cross-platform advertising assets to support a number of mobile games
• The ability to deliver work of a high standard while retaining accuracy when working with tight deadlines
• Following creative direction and ensuring the look and feel of each game title is carried through all assets and evolved when required
• Find solutions in order to find a clear balance between communication and design
• Solve creative issues using commercial software solutions and in-house tools
• At least 1-3 years' experience in the creation of marketing assets for videogames and/or digital products
• Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent training
• Must possess strong graphic layout skills, finished art experience as well as typographic sensibilities
• Familiar with Gaming on mobile and User Acquisition creative
• Familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and the remainder of Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of video editing and/or 3D software experience advantageous
• A passion for racing games and a knowledge of FTP games an advantage
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z0x3-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.