Marketing Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Full-Time | Manages People: No | Location: Vancouver, Canada
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team as an Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager of Consumer Marketing & Insights – Analytics at our Vancouver studio.
You will analyze diverse sets of data, create reporting structures, and build statistical models to provide insights on marketing performance and recommendations on growth opportunities for EA. You will work closely with your analytics colleagues and marketing partners, tie your work to the business environment, and ensure your insights create clarity, drive action, and have a tangible impact on EA's success.
What you will do:
• Ensure analytics and reporting requests are well understood in context of marketing partners' needs and environment, and then translate the requirements into a structured plan to ensure that your output will lead to an action or a decision.
• Select, query, process, and explore an array of internal and third-party data sources in iterative cycles to find the marketing signal in the noise.
• Produce and maintain interactive dashboards and other automated reporting to inform the business on a continuous, self-serve basis.
• Design crisp, effective data visualizations and presentations to tell compelling data stories to stakeholders and influence the business.
• Work with marketing and communications teams to enhance understanding of the drivers of marketing channel performance and make recommendations that lead to measurable improvements.
• Proactively explore data and suggest new opportunities to measure and assess the performance of our Marketing and Commercial actions.
• Curious and creative, you are inspired to explore data to clarify understanding, uncover patterns and relationships, and find the next big opportunity
• You have strong collaboration skills that enable you to excel in distributed, matrixed team environments.
• You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems and removing obstacles.
• You have the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference and promote meaningful change.
• Fundamental belief in the power of data to improve decision-making and business results and ability to turn numbers into knowledge that marketers can use.
Background and Technical skills:
• Background in Quantitative Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics.
• 2+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in gaming, technology, e-commerce or consulting.
• Experience with R or other statistical software.
• SQL skills.
• Data visualization skills, and familiarity with data visualization software such as Looker, R Shiny, Power BI, Data Studio.
• Experience with digital marketing and marketing channels (social media analytics, online video analytics, online ad platforms, email, web analytics).
EA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkb31-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.