Technical Content Programmer
Marketing Activation Lead – EA Originals
(Temporary position - 6 months)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are looking for a Marketing Activation Lead for EA Originals global marketing activation projects. Where you will oversee the development of the integrated omni-channel plan with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide. Reporting to the Marketing Activation Director.
• Direct global, consumer-facing marketing; Oversee marketing and partner collaboration; Lead regional team of marketing experts to ensure execution across all channels – both owned and partner – to provide campaign goals and strategies.
• Drive locally nuanced and compelling player journeys following the EA Originals Story; integrated across owned and partner channels, to improve player acquisition and compelling engagement that is globally cohesive and locally nuanced and delivers on commercial goals
• Inspire a team of marketers: Inspire an unassailable sense of shared purpose across teams to equip and empower creative progress.
• Set the parameters for activation success: Apply player, market and product insights, along with our goals and strategies, to determine marketing activation approach, tactics and measurements.
• Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Equip teams with reasons to believe and align campaign execution with development and business goals.
• Craft multi-channel marketing considerations into a whole; express clear, inspirational player journeys.
• Provide planning parameters for Global Media Team and approve EA Originals media plan
• Guide activation efficacy: Establish and validate hypotheses relative to goals and insights to inform optimised execution.
• Manage one freelance Associate or Marketing Manager
• Marketer with 5 years of experience leading global marketing teams
• Excel at working in a matrixed team environment characterized by interdependency
• Galvanize teams and partners across departments, at all levels
• Effectively engage and communicate with executive teams
• Create successful marketing campaign outcomes based on business goals and strategies
• Project Manager with experience of global product launches and marketing activation
• Understanding of evolving consumer engagement and channel opportunities
• Experience in videogames or similar sports/entertainment environments
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.