Market Intelligence Analyst (Contract- Open to Remote)
Market Intelligence Analyst (8-month contractor role)
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will help our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion team to enhance our market position and inform our strategic direction using Market Research, Data Analytics, and Project Management. This role reports to the DEI Communication Strategy Lead.
• Participate in benchmark survey and forums and leverage market research to elevate best practices and identify opportunities to grow our competitive advantage as a DEI thought leader
• Establish benchmarks for strategy and programs based on industry standards
• Identify patterns in data and translate insights to inform our DEI strategy, programs, and initiatives
• Retrieve data from multiple sources for comparative analysis and present comprehensive, digestible findings
• Monitor key progress indicators for our team to create strategies to achieve goals
• Contribute to the design and delivery of DEI strategy initiatives and programs
• Function as a strategic partner and advisor to the DEI team
You have 3+ years experience…
• Consulting on business decisions and helping client groups solve problems
• Identifying trends in data, and translating insights to tell a story
• Partnering to design or assess a strategic planning process with an analytical lens
• Using market research to establish benchmarks and incorporate best practices
• Managing, querying, and analyzing data sets with tools like SQL, R, or Python
• Creating data visualizations for digestible reporting with tools like Tableau, Power BI, or Shiny
• Passionate about connecting the dots and using data to tell a story
• Eager to collaborate with teams and build as a partner in iteration
• Open to new ways of thinking and working, and helping teams evolve to do the same
• Looking to grow as a strategic partner with a team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yw3e-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.