Project & People Manager - Quality Engineering Team
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team develops creative engine features and cutting-edge tools that let our game makers create stunning games. We're honored to have thousands of game developers worldwide using Frostbite as they create some of the industry's best-known titles and amazing player experiences. Join us as we help shape the future of gaming with Frostbite.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager of Quality Engineering, you will join a versatile team driving innovation to improve Frostbite's quality and the experience of our partners. You will design machine learning models and systems to improve engine quality and solve complex software engineering problems. You will collaborate with other software engineers, data engineers and quality analysts across Frostbite and game studios to make development and quality verification workflows more efficient. Our team promotes a culture of learning, innovation, continuous improvement and sustainable development.
• Collaborate with our partners to identify opportunities where machine learning (LLMs, generative AI) is an appropriate solution for predictive quality assessment.
• Design, review and implement neural network architectures and other machine learning models.
• Collaborate with data engineers to design and improve data pipelines for real-time data processing, enabling dynamic model training and inference.
• Build end-to-end machine learning systems, including data collection/labelling, training pipelines, model deployment, performance improvement, and monitoring.
• Use vector databases to facilitate efficient storage, querying and retrieval of high-dimensional data generated by machine learning models.
• Write clean, well-documented, well-tested code that integrates smoothly with existing codebases.
• Debug models and analyse results to uncover insights and improve systems.
• Stay up-to-date on advancements in deep learning, generative AI and adjacent fields through self-study and internal and external conferences.
• Be an active member of Frostbite and EA's growing ML and AI communities, communicating to partners, sharing knowledge, and mentoring other team members to develop the appropriate skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• 5+ years professional software engineering experience.
• Python programming skills and expertise in ML frameworks like PyTorch, TensorFlow.
• Experience building, debugging, and shipping end-to-end ML systems in a production environment.
• Experience with large-scale machine learning, including handling big data and deploying models in distributed computing environments.
• Familiarity with the machine learning ecosystems of cloud providers (AWS, Azure).
• Proficiency in software engineering good practices (version control, unit testing, code reviews).
Bonus if you have...
• Experience with C# or C++.
• Familiarity with software quality processes, test automation, or game development processes.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g44qqv-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.