Machine Learning Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - SKATE
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience to embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for an Tools and Pipeline Software Engineer to join us on the Skate Team
''This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.''
• You will report to the lead tools engineer
• You will build the tools that power the best games in the industry
• You will create new tools for the in-house engine
• You will create stand-alone applications
• You will create user interfaces to empower us to work with game content
• 7+ years of experience in development of desktop applications
• Excellent working knowledge of C# and C++
• Knowledge of WPF or other UI frameworks
• Experience with multithreaded programming
• Experience working with a team of engineers throughout a full development cycle on an AAA title or other large scope software product
• Passion for making and playing creative games
• Experience working with User Experience, Usability or Interaction Design
• Knowledge of building exporters from Maya, Max or Houdini
• Knowledge of mathematics and 3D
• Knowledge of Python programming language
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.