Guildford, United Kingdom
Demand Planner (Maternity Contract)
Guildford, United Kingdom
LOCAL DEMAND PLANNER: WHY ARE YOU HERE?
You will report to the UK and Ireland Market lead, where you will ensure accurate forecasts are developed for each of our EA franchises; both new release and back catalogue.
You will provide feedback into franchise and digital forecasting processes to ensure assumptions are robust and local insights are reflected within the global franchises' forecasts.
You will ensure Operational & Commercial Account teams have the latest, most accurate, forecasting inputs to ensure efficient supply planning.
Your forecasts will be used to inform revenue projections, guide supply chain operations, player acquisition forecasts and server capacity sizing.
WHAT DO YOU DO?
Forecast & Reporting
• You use local insights to develop weekly pre-order, sell-through and sell-in forecasts, by franchise, by SKU, for the UK and Ireland sub-region
• Focus on a six-month time horizon to ensure efficient supply planning and the optimisation of retail customers' stock levels
• Inform the Franchise forecast with a weekly view of risks and opportunities (units)
• Inform the monthly finance process with a monthly view of risk and opportunity (revenue)
• Give feedback on the digital forecast from central Franchise Demand Planning to provide a holistic view of the Franchise forecast (encompassing physical goods and digital)
• Report franchise sales, pre-orders, and sell-in to internal partners
• Lead local forecasting processes in sync with the central Franchise Demand Planning processes
• Develop internal relationships to ensure pricing & promotional plans are accurate and optimised for UK and Ireland
• Provide support to the Sales Risk Teams for them to reserve the right revenue accrual
Collaboration with other partners
• Partner with local leadership and account management to ensure the latest insight is applied to the franchise forecasts for the region
• You successfully integrate local Demand Planning into the Regional Sales, Operations and Supply Planning processes
• Partner with the Franchise demand leads to represent the forecast, process questions and ensure UK and Ireland insights are flagged back into the business
WHAT DO YOU ALSO NEED?
• You have a Bachelor's degree and experience within Demand Planning in a FMCG or entertainment environment
• General knowledge of the games, entertainment or software industry
• General knowledge of business forecasting processes in Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales, and field organisations
• Knowledge of forecasting/demand planning software including Demantra, and reporting tools including Anaplan and Tableau
• Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
• You take ownership of projects and are comfortable leading discussions at all levels
• You will present and challenge forecasts based on local insights and projections
• You can to work as part of a virtual Demand Planning team across different time zones
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0wm71-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.