Client Software Engineer - FIFA Mobile
Live Operations Support Analyst
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include: EA Play, our cross-platform subscription on Origin, PlayStation, Xbox and Steam: Origin and EA Desktop, EA's gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
In your role as EAX Support Ops Analyst, you will work within the EAX Support team and partner with EAX development teams and EA's other service providers being a conduit between these partners and the teams in the EAX group. You will think ''Player First'' to provide an excellent end-user customer support experience. Your background in and experience with incident management will allow you to troubleshoot complex systems and bridge the gap in discussions, alerts and reports between both technical minded and non-technical minded partners. As part of the broader EAX Support team, you will be a contributor to the Support Ops team based in Vancouver, Canada reporting to an EAX Support Ops Lead.
You're someone with a track record including the following:
• You have 1+ years experience in Incident Management
• You have Customer Support experience
• You have experience using monitoring tools and graphs
• You can perform well as part of a team
• You can find your way within a company. You've got the experience that helps you work and excel in a multi-functional organization
• You understand your strengths. You have an ability to partner and engage with all levels
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
• Familiar with ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office and Google Suite
• Articulate and professional speaking and writing abilities
• You can quickly ingest and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions
• Culture of learning, ability and hunger to take on new challenges
• You can work with our customers and partners, both technically and non-technically
• Enthusiasm for gaming is a bonus
In a typical week as a EAX Support Ops Analyst…
• You would manage all EAX incidents to include monitoring/tracking and incident resolution
• You would partner with other EA, EAX and external teams to reduce platform and service downtime
• You would provide quick and efficient resolution to all support requests
• You would take an active role in SupportOps projects supporting our team and the larger EAX organization
• You would maintain documentation of runbooks and processes
• You would assist the Problem Manager to resolve any tasks related to Problem Records
• You would follow up on RCA's and organize conversations where needed
You'll work with:
• Other members of the EAX organization to describe incidents, problems and support requests to ensure issue management by communicating with internal teams and partners
• Teams from other studios to provide support where needed with EAX tools and services
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.