Live Operations Support Analyst
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These projects include EA Play (our subscription service on Origin, EA app, PlayStation, Xbox and Steam), Origin and EA app (EA's gaming services on PC), and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
In your role as EAX SupportOps Analyst, you will work within the EAX Support team and partner with EAX development teams and EA's other service providers, being a conduit between these partners and the teams in the EAX group. You will assess and manage any issues that arise on EAX platforms and internal tools through to resolution. Your background in and experience with customer support and incident management will allow you to troubleshoot complex systems and bridge the gap in discussions, alerts and reports between both technical minded and non-technical minded partners. As part of the broader EAX Support team, you will be a contributor to the SupportOps team based in Vancouver reporting to an EAX SupportOps Lead.
You're someone with a track record including the following:
• 1+ years experience in Live Operations, IT Service Desk or Live QA or other relevant industry experience.
• Experience in Incident Management and Customer Support experience is beneficial.
• You have used monitoring tools such as New Relic.
• You can perform well as part of a team.
• You can find your way within a company and have the experience that helps you work and excel in a multi-functional organization.
• You understand your strengths and can engage with all partners.
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
• Familiar with ServiceNow, Jira and Confluence.
• Articulate and well spoken.
• You can quickly ingest and apply new concepts, principles, and solutions.
• Culture of learning, ability and hunger to take on new challenges.
• You can work with our partners, both technically and non-technically.
• Experience in online services or gaming industry is desirable.
In a typical week as a EAX SupportOps Analyst, you would…
• Manage all EAX incidents, including assessment, tracking and incident resolution.
• Partner with other EA, EAX and external teams to reduce platform and service downtime.
• Provide quick and efficient resolution to all support requests.
• Take an active role in SupportOps projects supporting our team and the larger EAX organization.
• Maintain documentation of runbooks and processes.
• Assist the Problem Manager to resolve any tasks related to Problem Records.
• Follow up on RCA's and organize conversations where needed.
You'll work with…
• Other members of the EAX organization to ensure effective issue management by communicating on incidents, problems and support requests with engineers and partners.
• Teams from other studios to provide support where needed with EAX tools and services.
• This role is required for 24/7 operations.
• As part of a predefined schedule, it is expected that this role will include some weekend/overnight on call work. This won't occur until training is complete.
• It is also expected you will work on public holidays if this is required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ywme-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.