EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the newly formed EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and worldwide live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
Do you love sports and wish you had the opportunity to make sports games on mobile look great for everyone to experience? We are looking for an experienced Live Artist to join an established team of FIFA mobile. You will work directly with artists, game designers, and engineers to translate high-level product requirements into beautiful visual designs. You will report to the head of experience design.
• Work independently and collaboratively with team members to create new, and modify existing, 2D art for interfaces and promotional assets
• Create/contribution to game assets and promotional materials for use on multiple mobile platforms.
• Create static and animated 2D art assets from full-screen layouts to icons.
• Interpret brand-related feedback, while documenting and learning from it.
• Provide compelling UX approaches, UI solutions, interaction behaviors, and design systems.
• Advocate for design excellence, craftsmanship, accessibility, and usability.
• Estimate work while making smart trades between quality and pace.
• Understand how the EA audience works with its games/services and make use of this knowledge in the development of art content.
• You will sometimes be paired with more senior or junior artists and must therefore be able to give, and take art direction.
• Stay informed about industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality.
• 4+ years of experience (or equivalent) in interaction design, game design, product design, or related fields.
• Launched successful Mobile titles.
• Professional experience with Adobe Products with an understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD
• Excellent ability to animate UI elements and art assets in Adobe After Effects
• Some Unity knowledge for animation and particle systems
• Can model in 3D (Maya or C4D), and understand the concept of textures, particles, and shaders
• Excellent conceptual, illustration, and graphic design skills (concept art, icon creation, and layout skills)
• Excellent ability to create UX wireframes and UI mockups
• Technical skills and a cooperative/collaborative approach to teamwork
• You have worked in an iterative and Agile production process
• Working knowledge of opportunities and constraints of current and new UI languages, console platforms, and other technologies as they pertain to visual design.
• Comfortable learning proprietary tools to build the game software.
Please provide a portfolio that shows your excellent work!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx459-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.