(Co-Op) Artiste de l'éclairage / Lighting Artist (Fall 2021)
''Motive'' is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
We are looking for a Lighting Artist who is passionate about creating high-quality lighting and is eager to join us in our desire to push quality to the next level. You will be working closely with our team on a day-to-day basis on lighting for our environments and characters on our unannounced next generation game.
• Partner with the art team to create high-quality lighting.
• Create in-game lighting using EA's proprietary game engine, according to the agreed design and within the constraints of the target hardware and software.
• Work with creative leadership to support the art direction through your lighting efforts
• Candidate for a Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Knowledge of Color management and color grading pipeline
• Experience with character lighting and environment lighting.
• Work from concepts, color scripts, and references to create lightings that embrace the creative vision
• Texture creation and shaders skills are considered an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2nw2-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.